What are the benefits of a WERC membership?
As the only professional organization focused on logistics management and its role in the supply chain, WERC members gain access to the industry's best practices, educational resources for career development and a gateway to establishing and growing valuable professional relationships. Benefits include:
Leadership and Personal Development:
Connect with WERC at Work:
- WERC members are recognized by their companies and among their peers as highly involved, forward thinking leaders.
- WERC offers career growth and personal development opportunities through volunteer leadership both at WERC and our local WERCouncils.
Socialize with WERC Members on Social Media:
- Have a question or need fresh ideas or a different perspective to help solve a problem? There's a fellow WERC member who can help. Access a wealth of personal insight and experience by searching the WERC's Member Directory.
Education, Networking and a Trade Show:
- WERC's social media homes on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube host additional forums for open discussions, additional educational opportunities and further connection building with peers.
Targeted Industry News Updates:
- WERC's Annual Conference delivers can't miss, information packed days in late spring. Talk shop with your peers and learn from insights of industry experts and practitioners.
- Connect with your local WERCouncils to take advantage of peer networking, educational events, facility tours and volunteer opportunities in your region.
- Expand your knowledge through targeted topic WERC webinars that deliver high quality presentations on the latest supply chain developments at minimum cost and maximum convenience.
- WERC's wide selection of self-study books and online courses are two more ways that WERC can meet your training and professional development, for both yourself and your team.
Find New Ideas and Practical Solutions:
- Periodic WERCwatch reports based on key news and best practice articles from the trade press.
- WERCsheet newsletter, packed with timely articles on key warehousing topics, interviews with supply chain professionals and more.
- Browse WERC's comprehensive library of publications, including industry research, articles of interest and white papers.
- Take advantage of WERC member discounts on research, metrics reports and best practices guides packed with benchmarking data, and expert techniques to improve your operations.
Have questions about enrolling in either a WERC Individual or Corporate Membership?
or call 630.990.0001.