Corporate Memberships in WERC
What are the benefits of of WERC Corporate Membership?
Corporate Membership delivers three primary benefits: savings, access and information.
- Significant discounts on annual membership, annual conference and hotel room rates
- Free, exclusive access to Meetings-in-a-Meeting space (first-come/first-served) at annual conference for your team to meet privately with each other or with customers during a pre-determined period of time (Gold and Silver level membership benefit only)
- First pick on which facility tours to join during the Annual Conference (registered attendees only)
- Exclusive access to the Corporate Member Lounge during the annual conference for relaxed networking, or to catch up on calls and emails
- The WERC network of industry professionals
- WERC online e-learning education sessions and research materials
Who are WERC Corporate Members?
- Customized benchmarking reports that keep you and your team up-to-date on industry trends
- Discounted facility certifcation and assessment audits
Organizations who invest in annual WERC Corporate Membership are those who understand the importance of investing in the ongoing professional development of their people. In addition to benefiting from WERC's educational activities and events, Corporate Members gain expanded access to the WERC network of resources and connections.
There are two types of Corporate Memberships: Practitioner and Supplier. Each membership type is tailored to meet the unique needs of these different groups. Both membership types are subject to annual renewal, one year after the date of your enrollment.
- Organizations with warehousing, logistics and distribution operations including:
- 3PL operations
- E-commerce retailers
- Direct marketers
- Catalog merchants
to discover what each level of Practitioner Corporate Membership
- Organizations whose products or services are used by practitioners within warehousing, logistics, and distribution, including:
- 3PL sales
- Consulting firms
- Material handling equipment manufacturers, distributors, dealers and integrators
- Trade press
- Real estate firms
- Transportation carriers
- Computer software, hardware and peripheral providers
- Recruiting and staffing firms
to discover what each level of Supplier Corporate Membership
||Arizona Public Services Company
||Banneker Industries, Inc.
||Blount International, Inc.
|Breakthru Beverage Florida
||Bush Brothers & Company
|Canadian Tire Corporation, Ltd.
||Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd.
|Frazier Industrial Company
||GOJO Industries, Inc.
||Independent Pharmacy Coop
||Kuehne + Nagel
|LEGACY Supply Chain Services
|Mondelez International, Inc.
||Nashville Electric Service
||Penguin Random House, Inc.
|Phase V Fulfillment
||Princess Auto Ltd
||REB Storage Systems International
||Sunland Logistics Solutions
|Tessy Plastics Corporation
||The J. Paul Getty Trust
||Thomas Large & Singer, Inc.
Have questions about enrolling in either the WERC Corporate Membership for Practitioners or Suppliers, or about your membership benefits?
or call 630.990.0001