Welcome to WERC Online Learning
WERC’s extensive library of Online Learning resources provides an ideal way to expand your knowledge and expertise of multiple aspects within supply chain. And, because all of the courses are online and designed for rapid learning, you can get up to speed on a new topic quickly and on your own schedule.
Courses include a variety of supply chain-related subjects, and are continually updated to help supply chain professionals stay on top of the latest industry trends and developments. Current courses include:
- Performance Benchmarking: Metrics, Key Performance Indicators, Workforce
- Warehouse Operations: Workforce, Facilities Maintenance, Cycle Counting, Safety, Lean, Omni-Channel, Purchasing and Procurement, Retrofits
- Warehouse Technologies: Automation, Material Handling Equipment, Software, Preventive Maintenance
- Supply Chain Strategies: Outsourcing, Transportation, Resiliency, Network Design, Reverse Logistics
- Leadership Development: Mentoring, Strategic Planning, Training
Click here to browse through WERC’s current Online Learning course list.
To access a topic, add the course and/or session to your shopping cart and checkout. Once payment is processed, you will receive an email confirmation from WERC with a link to the materials and instructions for logging into your course and/or session.