Become a WERC Member
Sharpen your competitive edge by joining the Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC). We unite
an international network of logistics professionals, help them keep nimble
in a dynamic field and offering well-sourced
quality research and best practices.
If you or your company wants to excel, join the only professional organization focused on logistics management and its role in the supply chain. WERC is comprised of professionals throughout the United States, Canada and beyond North America, who are:
- Involved in supply chain, warehousing logistics, distribution transportation and related functions
- Managers and supervisors in a DC, crossdock, mixing center or warehouse
- Responsible for tracking metrics and reporting to C-level managers
- Keen on keeping up-to-date with the latest logistic trends
- Expected to know, implement and maintain best practices
Expand your network, access expert insights and save on professional development and education resources.
There are two primary types of annual WERC memberships, with benefits, access and discounts customized to match the unique needs of different groups: Individual
I'm interested in becoming a:
Individual Member Corporate Member
Have questions about enrolling in either a WERC Individual or Corporate Membership?
Email email@example.com or call 630.990.0001.