WERC Members – If you registered online:
- Enter your username and password you created during the online registration process in the upper right corner of the website.
- If you do not remember your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link in the upper right corner and continue.
- If you do not remember your username, try using your email address when logging in. If you are still having trouble, please contact the WERC office and someone will assist you. (630-990-0001 during business hours).
WERC Members – If you signed up via hard copy form or over the phone:
- For your first time logging into the website, click on the "Forgot Password" link in the upper right corner of the website.
- Enter your email address as your username and click the "Retrieve Password" button.
- A temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Use your email address and the temporary password to login in the upper right corner of the website.
- Please remember to update your username and password via your My WERC page upon this first log-in to the new website.
- Click on "Create New Account" at the top of this page.
- Enter your email address as the first step of the registration process.
(If the site informs you that your email is already in the system, please call WERC (630-990-0001 during business hours) to verify and/or change your email address so you can register.)
- Fill in all the required fields and choose the appropriate Member or non-member type.
- Click the "Proceed" button at the bottom of the page to complete the registration process.
If you need assistance, please contact us at (630) 990-0001 between the hours of 8:00 am and :30 pm CST, Monday through Friday, or email us at email@example.com