Wednesday, October 03, 2012
Tenessee WERCouncil Amazon Fulfillment Center Tour
01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
Amazon Fulfillment Center
7200 Discovery Drive
Amazon Tour is full.
THIS EVENT IS FULL. PLEASE CALL THE WERC OFFICE TO BE PLACED ON A WAIT LIST. THANK YOU.
Please Note: You must have a login ID to register online. To create a login click on the "Create Login" link in the upper right corner. If you need to register multiple people, please use the PDF form below or call our office and we can take the registrations over the phone. Call 630.990.0001.
WERC would like to thank the following for their support
of the WERCouncil program:
Date: Wednesday, October 3, 2012
|1:00 PM-1:30 PM
||Entry and Registration
|1:30 PM- 3:00 PM
||Introductions and Tour
Location: 7200 Discovery Drive Chattanooga, TN 37416 (Map)
Here are directions to the facility since some GPS systems do not yet recognize Discovery Drive which was created late last year:
- From I-75N, take Exit 7A/7B for Bonny Oaks and Collegedale. Take 7B to Bonnie Oaks (Collegedale will splinter off to the right, so stay to the Left on the exit for Bonnie Oaks).
- As you come off the exit onto Bonnie Oaks which takes you under the overpass , move over two lanes to your left since the road will become a two-lane after a couple of stop lights.
- Go through the traffic lights and continue straight for about a quarter mile where you take a Right onto Volkswagen Drive at Enterprise South with its landscaped/waterfall entrance on the right & in the median.
- Go past the Amazon Truck entrance on your right and briefly enter the roundabout where you will immediately exit Right onto Discovery Drive. At top of the rise, take the first Right into the parking lot.
- Enter at the Main Entrance on the North side of the building to the left of the 3 flag poles. If you have any questions, please call Julyanne at (859) 312-3368.
No items that we sell should be brought into the facility: laptops, sunglasses, cameras, Blackberries, Kindles, phones, books, CDs, DVDs, etc. Leave these items in the vehicle if possible, otherwise log them in with Security upon your initial entrance. Bring only necessary items into the FC to speed your entrance & exit. Any bags, purses, etc. are subject to search upon exiting. No cameras or photography permitted.
Shoes must have closed toes & heels (no Dansko's, clogs, mules, etc.) and they must cover the top of the foot. Heels cannot be higher than 1", or you will not be allowed to enter the facility. Crocs are not permitted nor are Sketcher exercise type shoes with rolling soles. Athletic or walking shoes with flat soles are best.
CRITICAL! Hair/beards cannot hang below shoulder length. Hair should be styled in a manner that does not interfere with front or side vision. While in the facility, hair that is longer than shoulder length must be pinned up or tied up to a length that does not exceed the top of the shoulder. Beards may not exceed three inches from the face without being tied up or netted.
Export to Outlook